Friday, October 13, 2006

I have re-introduced The Thompson Twins into my Musical Playlist




Have you ever re-introduced a band into your digital playlist? We all have a top10 or top 15 that we keep in a heavy rotation. But, have you ever been looking for something, and out of the blue found something else. I accidentally found Willie Nelson singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" Yes, itis relatively disturbing. Then again it does keep co-workers away.


The other day, I found The Thompson Twins. You remember that band from the 80's. Oh no they are long broken up. The song that I have fallen in love with is King For One Day. It moved me. It moved me to look them up on the net. They actually have a Wikipedia page. I was even moved to read the entire thing.


Now if I could just find Cameo on Wikipedia.

2 comments:

moe berg said...

here you go, pal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Blackmon

StorkWatcher said...

ROCK ON! I LOVED the THompson Twins!!!!!