Sunday, October 01, 2006

Has NASCAR gone Queer?



As I watched my NASCAR race on tv today, I have come to believe that it has gone gay. Not by anything that happened during the race, but by the commercials. In my Homo's of NASCAR Top 5, is the Reece driver.

He had a commercial of him walking done the street enjoying a Reece Peanut Butter cup. This alone would not get him into the Hall Of Fame. But, this combined with him walking into an INDY car driver that happened to be walking done the srteet with an open pint of carmel, is not one to get into the Hall Of Fame. It was when they walked into each other and the Reece driver got his peanut butter cup into the other man's carmel.

Where I grew up a grown man would not be walking, willy nilly, done the street with an open jar of carmel. That would get him beat up real fast. Also, if the man who got his peanut buttercup dipped in the carmel of another man did not kisk ass. Then any other man/woman/child would have every right to do so.

I did not grow up in a tough area. I actually grew up in a city, but thisclose to the burbs.

There was another commercial for Wrangler Jeans. There were a bunch of men that looked like they were camping. This was cool until they had a man jump off a rock. I coulnd't figure that part out. Why would a man do that with a bunch of other men.

I am not homophobic, but I thought it was interesting to see this behavior in NASCAR.

No comments: